About Me

My photo
Back Road Whispers is a fanciful name for just liking to travel the back roads of the world, wondering what whispers are lingering in the weathered buildings, rusty farm equipment and closed and boarded up businesses. I stop when I am able and “photograph the past for the future” so my grandchildren and their grandchildren will see what it was like back in the “good old days” of the 20th and early 21st century. Lately I have been exploring the world listening to whispers from palaces, castles, villages, and museums. The whispers need no interpretation.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ooops....

Tried to fix something and messed everything up....the posts are all here, just not in the order they are supposed to be....sorry, scroll down for the Rhine River through Marksburg Castle....

No comments:

Post a Comment